A PLACE 2 HAVE FUN

SUNKISS

GO THROUGH & ENJOY MY BLOG!!

Friday, November 2, 2007

the answers to the questions

i look around to find
that once again
I'm alone and hurting inside

I'm lost in this world
and no one hears my cries
here with only me myself and i

i want to say how i feel
i want to let it out
i keep on searching
but my feelings cant be found

for once i find no answers
to the meanings of my words
i know that God is with me
but his voice can not be heard

Lord i know you love me
but i hurt so very bad
i know your with me always
and i know you always have

its easy to say i understand
but its very hard to do
i don't know where my life is going
but i know I've got to count on you

your my only hope
of getting through this pain
i hand you every tear i cry
Lord use them for your gain

i don't know where life's journey
is gonna take me next
i don't know if tomorrow
I'll take my final breath

i don't know why
i don't understand
but maybe if i don't know
is why i let you take my hand

maybe all my questions
aren't meant to be answered
but maybe your love
was the answer all along

JUST ME!!!

JUST ME!!!

JASON DUNN!!!

JASON DUNN!!!
JASON DUNN!!!

POINT OF GRACE!!!!!!!!

POINT OF GRACE!!!!!!!!
BACK STAGE PASSES!!!!!!!

JUST BEING ME!!

JUST BEING ME!!
2004 OR 2005 (I DON'T REMEMBER)

MY HOBBIES(NOT IN ORDER)

  • EATING
  • PLAYING WITH LITTLE KIDS
  • PHOTOGRAPHY
  • BEING WITH MY FAMILY
  • HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS
  • PLAYING WITH ANIMALS
  • GOING 4 WALKS
  • CHURCH ACTIVITIES

JUST BEING ME!